Aerial photographers enjoy their seat in the sky on our Robinson helicopter because it guarantees a better view. Large windows make it easy to document the landscape, and the aircraft’s maneuverability allows us to move between locations or to hover near your subject for closer inspection.
The view of Alaska from our helicopters is second to none, and gives a perspective difficult to achieve from the ground. The aerial platform is useful for companies and individuals looking for scenic vistas, or building projects, performing wildlife and vegetation surveys, land use planning, leak detection, and right-of-way encroachments.
For business or pleasure, a helicopter charter for aerial photography will help you get great images, photos, and data. Alaska aerial photographers have chartered helicopters with us to:
- Gather information for construction project planning.
- Conduct wildlife and vegetation surveys.
- Find issues with communication towers before costly outages occur.
- Identify right-of-way encroachments.
- Show clients properties from an aerial perspective.
- Scenic helicopter aerial photography.
“Thank-you for the great flight for my team this morning. They raved about your professionalism and friendliness, and I appreciate your experience. Again, thanks again for accommodating us on such short notice. I’m sure we’ll be in touch about future aerials.”
Associate Director Photo/Video
University of Colorado Boulder